Why Sleeves For Trees?
- Neutral to negative carbon footprint.
- Promote and support eco-friendly, sustainable products.
- Reusable tote bag packaging with purchase of $75 or more.
- Company based in the USA.
- USA made products.
- Items shipped in 100% recycled mailer.
- No paper tags or plastic tag hangers used.
- Made to order with minimal waste.
- Strategically planting trees in areas that will have the maximum impact.
- Donations to initiatives for the welfare of animals who are threatened or endangered because of climate change.
- Donations to humanitarian efforts, when they arise.
The rise in global temperatures related to climate change can be attributed to excessive carbon emissions. The global fashion industry emits 1.7 billion tons of CO2 per year, which is more than the amount produced by international flights and shipping . Roughly 60% of synthetic fibers are made from fossil fuels, and 85% of these materials end up in landfills, where they are unable to decompose properly . Research shows hemp,100% organic cotton, bamboo, and linen are more sustainable alternatives for reducing the CO2 emissions of the textile industry. Buying local, organic, and sustainable products helps to reduce carbon emissions and improve the health of the planet.
Our research team has discovered the most impactful ways help, including how to best reduce our carbon footprint during the production process. At first, the complex visions for our artwork were difficult to incorporate into a shirt in an eco-friendly way, so we did some more digging and designed a low-impact process to produce apparel with a soft, durable feel. We created a long-lasting graphic shirt because durability = responsibility. The shirt fabric will make you feel one with the earth with its comfort and softness. We also donate 50% of the net profits to several nonprofit organizations who help protect the environment by planting trees and through other initiatives. Trees are one of our greatest assets in reducing the amount of carbon in our atmosphere and producing clean air for our planet and its inhabitants. If you are going to buy clothes, buy them for a great cause. After all, it's our only Earth. Now it’s our turn to give back and take care of our home. We hope you enjoy our artwork as much as we do!